Shoes from herstory and history, stories in and about shoes.
Get your step straight, don’t roll your eyes or your ankles.
Check yourself before you wreck yourself.
First, check to see if you suffer from this problem. If you answered yes to more than three of these signs then you might need to keep scrolling and find a fit for you.
- Your shoe leans noticeably to one side.
- You're having foot and/or ankle problems.
- You have constant shin pain.
- You have super tight calves and Achilles tendons.
- You have stabbing pain on the underside of your foot.